Kamis, 10 April 2014

TGE DREAMS


I believe that all of folks in the world have their own dream which will achieve it by their own ways including me and my teams, The Gate of English members. While numerous of societies think that they have a dream but could not achieve it because of some reasons; no support, no money, no confidence and no occasion.


Watching motivation movie

















Well, I was a facilitator at The Gate of English on last Saturday. I and Nurul came at 3 pm to RKU-3 and were no members there. Actually, I attempted to come earlier than my teams because I want to show them that we have to be a person who could be on time in every situation and place. After a few minute, Anggi came and told us that she just finished teaching the computer for several teachers in the school; one of Turun Tangan programs. While I am waiting for other members, I went to canteen with Nurul to have some food because we did not lunch yet and then came back to meet other members.


After the members came, I started the class with watching a motivation movie that I had prepared before Saturday. Some of members were interesting with the movie because it could motivate them, and two of them have already watched it, but they said that was really motivating them when they watched it in the first time. Next, I asked them one by one to say several sentences about the movie and they had good perceptions about it.

After watching movie and comment it, we prayed together in Musalla Kit which is located beside BNI, Darussalam. Then, we went behind AAC to continue the meeting. I asked them to draw their own dreams on the paper which have different color; pink, blue, yellow and green. They drew it enthusiastically, and I took some picture of them afterward I also began to create my dreams.



The members is drawing their own dreams

After all of the members finished drawing, Anggi started to share her dreams because she should go to meet her lecture to consul her mini thesis. Before Anggi left us, I took their photo together with their dream paper (nobody took my photo, hiks hiks T_T).

Jeck is explaining her dreams

Later, all of members continue to share their dreams till 6 pm and then finished the meeting with telling them assignment for next Saturday. In all seriousness, I am rightfully proud of The Gate of English members. Love you all guys :*



Keep smile :D




2 komentar: